- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Tiki Toss Hook And Ring Game Is An Indoor Or Outdoor Game For The Whole Family.
- Quality Crafted From 100% Bamboo; Fun For All Ages.
- The Simplicity Of The Game Makes It Both Highly Addictive While Meditative.
- All Hardware Included And A Simple 5 Minute Set Up.
- Easy To Learn, Difficult To Master! Perfect Party Game!
The hook and ring game is a longtime Carribean islands classic. Crafted from 100% bamboo, with high quality pieces and all hardware included, this Tiki Toss hook and ring game will outlast the competition and be a permanent fixture at your barbecues, family parties, and lazy afternoons with friends. Simple to learn, hard to master, the concept of Tiki Toss is easy: swing a small ring onto a hook attached to the wall. Sound easy? All it requires is the perfect aim and placement. The Tiki Toss Short board is set up on a wall or another fixed position and above a string attaches to the ceiling. The premium construction will outlast the competition – the ring is manufactured for a pass through for the paracord for sleek design and ease of adjustment. The hook is manufactured with minimal thread so when inserted into board, there won’t be any thread showing. Standing several paces from the Tiki Toss board, the point is to release the ring just so that it will swing and land on the hook. Seemingly easy, but go ahead and try it yourself! Both addictive and meditative, this game will become the center of attention at your house, tailgate, or bar. The Tiki Toss board is 100% bamboo, well-constructed, and beautiful addition to any room. Pick up the Tiki Toss Short Board today and enjoy this addictive game for all ages!
Tiki Toss Shortboard
Crafted from 100% Bamboo, big up the environment & post indoors or out.Get hooked up in a few minutes, all hardware and easy setup instructions included.
Set up Instructions
1) Screw hook into center hole of board.
2) Using mounting screws or tape, mount board on wall at height of 4-5 height.
3) Screw eye hook into overhang or ceiling at a distance of 3-6 feet from wall.
(the further away the more difficult!)
4) Place ring on hook. Run the loose end of the string through the eye hook.
5) Pull string until ring is in line with string, but not overly taught.
6) Tie string and cut.
7) Tip: if string stretches over time, tie a knot on the underside of the ring.
Bamboo Care Instructions
Indoor: To occasionally revitalize and restore shine:
1) Clean with damp sponge and let dry.
2) Rub with a mineral oil. Wipe off excess.
Outdoor: As with any type of wood exposed to the elements, it is best to protect your bamboo Tiki Toss.
1) Occasionally clean with a damp sponge and let dry.
2) If dirt or mildew has accumulated, scrub with abrasive side of sponge and let dry.
3) Protect with your finish of choice.