Drillpro Portable Electric Drill Pump Self Priming Transfer Pump Oil Fluid Water Pump
|Pump shank||8mm round shank|
|Transmission medium||oil/water pump|
|Impeller structure||Rubber impeller|
|Fitment||For electric drill|
1. Exquisite workmanship, small size, light weight, convenient installation.
2. High flow, stable performance and high efficiency.
3. Fit all drill chucks, you can get a pump with a electric drill.
operation instruction :
1. To assire optimum priming and iong life, apply a few drops of lubricating oil in pump inlet prior to each use and flush with dlean water after each use.
2. Be sure inlet hose is airtight and as short as possible. Inlet hose should not exceed 3m.
3. When pumping abrasie fuids or liquids with solids, longer pump life wilbe obtained by using a strainer on the inlet line
4. It is recommended that the pump is mounted to a surface for security and ease of use.
5. Mount and start dil. Watch inlet tubinto be certain fuid is drawn into pump in15-20 seconds. If not, check that inlet tube is properly mounted to inlet pump.
Do not run dry if pump fails to prime, check to be sure that hoses are not Kiniked or clogged. Pump depends on fluid being pumped for lubrication.
NOTE: DO NOT run pump in reverse.
1 x Drill Pump